GET READY TO REV YOUR HEART WITH THE 2018 YAMAHA MOTOR CANADA DEMO TOUR.
Come out to Precision Powersports on Saturday June 10th, 10:00 am – 4:00pm and ride a Yamaha Motorcycle!
Availability is limited, so pre-register today! Simply, complete the registration form and bring it into the dealership to reserve your time slot or give us a call 403-394-6228.
Featured models include:
- Tenere 700
- Tracer 900
- FJR 1300 ES
- Super Tenere ES
- MT 03
- MT 07
- MT 09
- MT 10
- Venture TC
Yamaha Ride Demo Rules
- Mandatory zero blood alcohol content for all demo ride participants
- All demo ride participants must supply their own protective equipment. DOT-approved helmet & eye protection, jacket, pants and appropriate footwear are required by all riders & passengers
- All operators must be minimum 19 years of age and have a valid Motorcycle driver’s license
- All riders evaluating a Yamaha product must have a valid Motorcycle Operator’s License or endorsement & a minimum 3-month experience (Written learner’s permit not acceptable)
- All riders evaluating Yamaha sport-style motorcycle (e.g. R6, R1, MT09, MT07, XSR900, etc…)
must have a Valid motorcycle license (no written permit) + a minimum 18-month continuous riding experience. Check with ride organizer for complete list of restricted models
- All riders and passengers must read and sign the waiver before riding. (front and back)
- Passengers under the minimum age must have waiver signed by a parent present
- All riders must stay on the marked Path/Trail or Roadway behind the lead rider –
no side-by-side riding – motorcycle should ride in staggered formation.
Do not weave back & forth on the Path/Trail or Roadway
- Absolutely no passing at any time
- All riders must obey all traffic laws. Failure to do so will result in immediate end of demo ride. If you encounter a problem, signal, pull over to the extreme right side of
the Path/Trail or Roadway and wait for assistance
- In the event of inclement weather (rain, hail, lightning, etc.), the demo ride will be terminated until the weather improves. Any riders who have scheduled demo rides during the shut-down period will have to re-book their appointment. On behalf of Mother Nature, we’re sorry for the inconvenience
- Yamaha reserves the right to refuse a demo ride to any person for any reason